Saturday, August 16, 2008

WeHoTown?

D.C. was neato. And I loved Georgetown. This sounds crazy, but Georgetown reminded me in a lot of ways of West Hollywood in Los Angeles.

Which got me to thinking about all the places I've been this year - for business and pleasure - Austin, New York City, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Washington D.C., Dallas, Charlotte, and Mexico among others - and you know something? I complain about delays and nights away from home and deadlines and schedules, but my life is pretty rad.

Nevertheless, happy to be back in Chicago...

...for two days.

3 comments:

Kiki said...

If I could live ANYWHERE...1. NYC, 2. DC/Georgetown....I completely agree with you. Unfortunately, Ken is not a city boy so we compromise, he picks the place, I pick the house!!

Jeff H said...

That doesn't sound crazy to me. I totally see it.

kolls said...

Wait! Where are you off to now?!