Saturday, May 9, 2009
- "Too Little Too Late," by JoJo; playing on loop for 11 hours on "Top 40" station on United Airlines flight to and from Hawaii, January 2007
- "Big Girls Don't Cry," by Fergie; hated my relationship and job (and cried a lot), Summer 2007
- "Umbrella" by Rhianna; no excuse, Summer 2007
- "Give It To Me," by Timbaland, no excuse, Summer 2007
- "No Air," by Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown, overplayed by radio stations while traveling Winter 2008
- "Bleeding Love," by Leona Lewis, overplayed by radio stations while traveling Winter 2008
- "One Step at a Time," by Jordin Sparks (you are EVERY.WHERE.), played every single time I turned on the radio while in Columbia, SC for work trip, Fall 2008
- "Crush," by David Archuleta, played every single time I turned on the radio while home in El Paso, Fall 2008
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
BUT I DON'T CARE. WHITNEY GETTING LOVE ADVICE FROM DIANE VON FREAKIN FURSTENBERG HAS TO BE THE COOLEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ANY GIRL, ANYWHERE, EVER.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Am I crazy or brilliant?
Monday, March 16, 2009
- I really, really dislike the new cage heels that are so popular this spring. You will not be finding them on my shopping list any time soon. Of course, that's what I said about leggings in 2006.
What is on my shopping list? I'm so glad you asked:
- Dark-wash denim (two pairs; one bootcut, one skinny. Bt-dubs, I also said I'd never wear skinny jeans)
- Fitted leather jacket
- Petite Spring-y heels
- Glam sunglasses
- A "signature" necklace in gold
- White layering tees (the one I bought at Target last night is not up to snuff)
What I did love at Target, however, was the Alexander McQueen capsule collection. I got these SUPER leggings with tiny zippers (while my circa 2006 self judged me from her haughty, legging-discriminate pedestal) and an cute edgy little scarf that I'll wear with jeans and tanks. And maybe LEGGINGS.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
BUT. I found a wedding dress, so whatever, I don't care about that anymore. Gah.