Monday, March 16, 2009

Missives

Ok, so. ohmygodwork. Hot mess.

However:
  • I really, really dislike the new cage heels that are so popular this spring. You will not be finding them on my shopping list any time soon. Of course, that's what I said about leggings in 2006.

What is on my shopping list? I'm so glad you asked:

  • Dark-wash denim (two pairs; one bootcut, one skinny. Bt-dubs, I also said I'd never wear skinny jeans)
  • Fitted leather jacket
  • Petite Spring-y heels
  • Glam sunglasses
  • A "signature" necklace in gold
  • White layering tees (the one I bought at Target last night is not up to snuff)

What I did love at Target, however, was the Alexander McQueen capsule collection. I got these SUPER leggings with tiny zippers (while my circa 2006 self judged me from her haughty, legging-discriminate pedestal) and an cute edgy little scarf that I'll wear with jeans and tanks. And maybe LEGGINGS.

3 comments:

Kiki said...

If you were in Wilmington (which is close to me) we could have met and searched the town for that skinny, black belt!!!

I will not wear skinny jeans because I cannot get my fat ass lower than a size 10 and that isn't so good in a skinny jean.

Uh oh...its after 2 a.m...more later...have to work tomorrow.

Meg said...

I go to NC/SC all the time for work. Next time we'll meet up and FIND THAT BELT! :) Maybe have some wine too. You know, multitasking.

Kiki said...

That sounds like a great idea...that belt is a MUST FIND...is it weird that I find myself looking for it when I walk into stores....I'm on a mission!!