Thursday, June 12, 2008

Whee!

Helloooo! No time for real posting because I'm packing for Indianapolis and then Dallas for a whole week, but I just thought you'd like to know that things are tops and I'm generally Winning at Life.

After I return, it's a blog clean-up and logo design and real posts about real fashion and style and nifty neato things of all pleasant varieties. Aces.

And gawd, it's finally summer in Chicago and at our house, it's always the *fourth of July baby, and we're fixin to grab it by the booboo! With 15 days of vacation left to use before the end of the year, I think I'm set to have myself a rockin' little time.

Things at the top of my list: summer sandals, a real novel, and a blender to make some fruity summer drinks.

*We have an absolutely enormous window-pane sized wooden tear-off "calendar" from the set of 1776 hanging in the office, and naturally, it says it's July 4. You know why, don't you, history lovers?

1 comment:

kolls said...

You are so darn sweet and so didn't have to get me anything in Texas... but I'm so excited! Where are you going to be staying in Dallas??