Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Screwed Up Life of Charlie the Second

Once upon a time, I worked as an intern. And for approximately two days, I had a schoolgirl crush on this guy - he was cute, nice, charming, talented, supportive... and well? I quickly realized I wasn't his type.

Regardless of type, I feel compelled to tell you about his book and encourage you to check it out because his writing is awesome and varied and real and relateable... and that's just what I know from working with the guy.

Truth be told, I haven't read any of his "fiction" (insert your own PR joke here) but he told me once that his writing made someone throw up, so it has to be good, right?

Seriously, readers (reader?), check it out.

1 comment:

Kiki said...

I love to read....always have, I'll check it out!!! Thanks for the recommendation!!!