Saturday, May 17, 2008

Missives and News

I had to delete my last post - the font was screwed up beyond repair (half single-spaced and half double-spaced wtf?!) - because I'm a weirdo perfectionist like that. The main take-away is that the Juicy dress would have been perfect if I hadn't lived in the effing Yukon or whatever where it's 40 degrees in late May. I wore it anyway and froze.

Sigh. I'll get it right someday. Chicago? Touche.

Here's the news, readers (reader?):
  • I am moving in with my boyfriend. Rather, he is moving in with me.This is big. I'm also getting a bonus kitty out of the arrangement.
  • I did not get my economic stimulus check on schedule because I paid (paid!) who pays taxes?! my taxes on April 16. BE YE NOT SO STUPID WOMG.
  • I am going home (to El Paso) for Memorial Day weekend and I can't wait.
  • I am watching Bridget Jones' Diary on Oxygen right now and they've bleeped out all of the cuss words. No. No, no, no.
  • I made an awesome avocado bruchetta tonight.

I heart you all.

2 comments:

kolls said...

So exciting about your new living arrangements! My only advice - make sure you have two TVs. Just trust me on this one, as someone who's lived with her man for nearly two years.

I LOVE Bridget Jones, btw, and so jealous you're going back home!!

Danielle Moss said...

Exciting news! Especially the kitty part :)

I found a kitten Sunday night. Just posted her photos on my blog.