Saturday, April 12, 2008

Did you know the human head weighs eight pounds?

My friend Natalie over at Gluten Free Mommy is on the South Beach Diet.

I however, am on the food poisoning(?)/stomach bug diet. Which? At the risk of over-sharing, has to rank right up there with cutting off one of your limbs as one of the most unpleasant ways to lose eight pounds.

Ugh.

Two thoughts my addled mind can produce right now:

I'm in love with the Alice In Wonderland jewelry items from the Disney Couture line. Maybe its because I went as Alice for Halloween for several years as a child. Check them out on my Stylefeeder.

Milly gets this dreamy, distant look in her eyes and sometimes drools as she "kneads the biscuits" on me or various blankets/stuffed animals. I am thinking about video taping it and putting the whole thing to romantic music and posting it to YouTube. Thoughts?

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Oh dear...rest up, I'm sure someone has told you to snack on dry toast, Saltines and flat coke of ginger ale...take care of yourself and you'll be well enough to get back to shopping!!!

Anonymous said...

Which is why we need bikinis on the style feeder. Don't fail me, Meg!!

kolls said...

Dude. YouTube that sucka. I think I may need to go back on South Beach because honestly? I'm not doing so well on WW. "This burger is ALL of my daily points?! That's what weekly points are for!" and then I give up the whole damn thing.