Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cosabella

I am just overwhelmed with love for my little pets tonight, and their little habits that make them cats, and mine. I just watched this special on big African cats, and it made me wonder if some big cats saw little Milly and River in the wild if they would know they were the same species and leave them unharmed or if they would just eat them and ask questions later.

It seems like Milly has to remind me every time I come home that it's HER - she does this little hop as she greets me through the door every single day, like "hey, it's me!" As if I would forget the creature tearing my Cosabella thong to shreds with its tiny razor claws as I was wearing it the first night I brought the creature home as a teeny tiny kitten.

Nope. No way I'm confusing YOU for someone else, you little sh*t. But I appreciate the effort, and I completely adore you.

No comments: